The Rice D2K Lab, in partnership with the Ken Kennedy Institute and the Departments of Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Statistics, and Computational and Applied Math, is announcing the Rice Summer RECODE (Research Experiences in COmputational and Data Engineering) program. RECODE is for computational Rice undergraduate and professional masters students whose summer plans have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The program will help students seeking research positions and provide virtual engagement and enrichment opportunities throughout the summer.
How it Works
- Faculty can post open research positions in computational and data sciences to THIS BOX FOLDER.
For Students (Undergrad & Masters):
- Students seeking summer research positions should peruse the open positions in THIS BOX FOLDER and contact faculty directly to apply for openings.
- Join RECODE event mailing list, stay connected on Slack and participate in the weekly RECODE events.
For PhD Students & Postdocs:
- Are you interested in helping with RECODE by mentoring a project, providing technical help, or giving a tutorial? Please send us an email.
For Alumni and Industry Partners:
- If you have a topic in computational or data science, email us at email@example.com and ask about the opportunity to present at the upcoming RECODE events.
RECODE Activities and Events:
During the summer, RECODE will have weekly events that help support and connect students working remotely on research projects:
Questions? Connect with us on SLACK.